“BAALBECK” ONE OF THE WORLD’S GREATEST CITIES IS A MUST VISIT
AT THE ACROPOLIS
During the festival season from 6pm till 12am the area inside the Acropolis is transformed into a world of culinary delights. Here attendees can indulge in a mouth-watering selection of hot and cold sandwiches, manakish, salads and desserts as well as a full bar service.
BAALBECK & THE REGION
MANY RESTAURANTS TO CHOOSE FROM:
• The Palmyra Hotel restaurant serves European and Lebanese cuisine.
• Assyla, an artisan clothes shop, turns into a trendy restaurant-café during the summer.
• Ras al-Ain is a perfect picnic and lunch destination since it’s a tree-shaded area with wide green spaces.
• Several restaurants in Baalbeck’s souk offer traditional mezze and sfiha baalbakieh, a famous local specialty.
• Highly popular shops in Chtaura serve delicious sandwiches filled with homemade dairy produce (labneh, cheeses, aricheh…).
• The Berdawni River in Zahle has an open air strip brimming with good restaurants and cafés, many of which are well-known for traditional Lebanese cuisine.
• Château Kefraya, a famous local winery, serves traditional Lebanese and French cuisines.